Sunday, March 13, 2016

Buyer beware....

Pretty sure no one reads this but just in case, Relish clothing was a scam.  A horrible awful scam.  I'm pretty sure the owner has moved along already but she had the clothing business and worked as a photographer as well.  Completed some of the stuff but not all and closed up shop abruptly because people were mean.  Malarkey.  You don't fold a profitable business because someone is mean or says something negative about you.  Anywho, long story short, she was doing business as Amy Swartout and Harper Noel.  Walk away if ever you see these names.  I absolutely loved the stuff I did get but the amount of money I had to dispute with my credit card company was quite a bit.

My money is now going elsewhere...in smaller clumps...and not in advance.  My two favorite?  Moxie and Enclothe.  Both are great deals and have great stuff and most importantly do not have the scam stigma attached to them.  (The photography stuff happened before the clothing business...)

Lesson learned.  But boy did I love the clothes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment