Friday, November 27, 2015

My freakin' awesome OOTD

Bask in the glory of my outfit!  Love it!

Top and awesome mustard culottes (yes, I really did just type that!) from Relish (skies are blue and Dephilo respectively).  Scarf is from work!

I also wore booties from Zulily.  Tan with gold zippers.  Felt so super stylish!

Just a FYI, Relish is having a Black Friday sale today and other specials this weekend.  I ordered a large accessories box today at 25% off.  I'm planning on ordering a clothing box Sunday for a free piece of jewelry.  Monday boxes are 15% off.  Relish wonderfulness

Friday codes:  BLACKFRIDAY25 (only good for 100 customers)
BLACKFRIDAY15 (will work once 25% is gone)

Saturday is 15% off gift cards

Sunday:  free shipping and jewelry with medium or large box purchase SUNDAYFREESHIP

Monday:  all items in boutique and boxes 15% off MERRY15

Happy shopping!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment