Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Moxie Kinda Mystery Reveal!

Had a day off today.  Yay!  It was for two funerals.  Boo.  I'm not going to lie, it was nice.  Monday was crazy and everyone is already imitating Veruca Salt.  I want it and I want it now.  I swear I'm not purposely going slowly on filling your prescriptions to tork you off.  A little patience and kindness goes a LONG way.  We also received our first significant snowfall yesterday and today.  Super wet snow...yuck.

First my OOTD from today's funerals
Cherish cardigan from Moxie, necklace from Relish, tank from LOFT, pants (that fit!), from Poshmark.
Moxie mystery reveal!
The reason I say kinda mystery is I actually picked out 4 of the 8 items.  Moxie is doing away with the mystery option though and just putting the inventory out there for purchase.  I understand but will miss the mystery option.  They are going to be doing a StitchFix like box though. Here's the stuff!

OOTD from Monday-Moxie sweater by Geegee

Red Fantastic Fawn blazer...took a risk with a medium.  Didn't pay off.
Green Cherish cardigan I also wore today.  So soft and pretty!
Grey cardigan with cool details 

Close up of details


Staccato cardigan...I picked this one.  It's ok but big.

Skies are blue cardigan I picked.  Love but....

It has a snag.  :(


Pixley cardigan I picked.  Also a bit big but doable.


Fantastic Fawn tie dye cardigan.  Cute!

Chris and Carol tie dye tunic.  I picked this and love!

Peach Love suede like dress.  Will wear with leggings (probably tomorrow?) So soft and love.


I'm starting to have sizing issues again and I can't bring myself to order anything in a small.  Yay though...great motivation!

Moxie is having a sale on Sunday this weekend that should be great.  I can try and help if you have any questions!  Highlighted in the ad for it are brands like Cherish, Mavi, Staccato, and Lovestitch.  At least worth a check out!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment