Monday, December 14, 2015

StitchFix: Fix #4

I'm starting with a friendly pharmacist PSA.  If I tell you that it will take a half hour to fill your prescription, believe me, I'm no happy about it either.  It means we're swamped and I'd rather give you an overestimate than tell you 10 minutes and have you there for 30.  I'm really not trying to ruin your day, we can only go so fast.  Also faster=more chances for mistakes....anywho, onto my fix!

My fix came a day early, which considering how the mail has been lately is amazing.  I had cheated but didn't look very well at what I was getting.  If you aren't familiar with StitchFix, the basic gist is you fill out information and a stylist sends you clothing based on that profile.  Here's a Referral Link if you're feeling ultra generous!  :)
Here are the styling cards!
And the list of goodies
Not much color involved...the pink and yellow in the background is my purse.  :)
First item I tried was the blazer.  Think it's a bit too big for me and not all that flattering.
Second and third items I tried:  the top by collective concepts and pants by RD style.
Fourth item is this tank by Pixley.  I like this a lot and wanted stuff for under cardigans and blazers.
Last item and a super horrible picture.  Twisted seam sweater by RD style and a better shot of the pants.  

So, what's my plan?  I think I'm going to keep the Collective Concepts blouse.  I like the tank also but feel like some of the details would be lost wearing it under stuff.  What do you think?  I strongly dislike the last sweater.  It's too short and gaps/sags at the boobs.  The pants are not what I consider 
pants.  Yes they have a zipper and a button but they're leggings.  Not exactly what I need for work.  And as I mentioned I think the blazer is too big.  I have lost quite a bit of weight and haven't the slightest idea what I actually weigh so it's a bit hard to fill out some of the profile stuff.  So, keep one or keep two?  

OOTD
Dress by Hourglass Lily from Moxie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment